49 Clématite St.
Semi-detached built in 2009 in a quiet area of 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, bay window in the living room, no carpets upstairs and on the second floor. Freshly repainted, this house is perfect for a small family. Near a primary school within walking distance and several services.
*** Added value ***
– Floor in the master bedroom redone in May 2018.
– Entrance hall, living room, kitchen, stairs, upstairs bathroom and powder room were repainted in August 2018.
– Bathroom in the basement was done in August 2018.
– Pear tree in the yard
– New shed (June 2018).
– Double parking space.
*** Near ***
– Boulevard des Allumettières
– Grocery store
– Tim Hortons
– Gas station
– 12 minutes from Champlain Bridge
– 2 minute walk from De La Forêt school.
– French primary and secondary school:
Portage de L’Outaouais school board
– English primary and secondary school:
Western Quebec school board
Dishwasher, blinds, curtains and rods, shed, outside wooden table.